Information collection and use
Information you voluntarily submit to the website
I may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to when Users visit our site, register on the website, submit a form, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, leave a comment, email us, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. Providing us with your personal information is absolutely optional, but may be necessary for us to provide you with our services. I do not seek sensitive personal information such as your race, political beliefs, religion, political associations, sexual preference, or genetic information.
I automatically collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. I use this information to monitor and improve our website. This includes information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. I may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked. Your information has been anonymized and only is viewed aggregately.
I will not use or disclose (or permit the use or disclosure of) information that could be used to identify an individual member in any circumstances except:
- to ensure the proper functioning of our business and the Website;
- where the law requires us or authorizes us, or a company holding data on our behalf, to do so; or
- where you have given express consent to us for a prescribed purpose.
I will not sell, distribute, rent, license, disclose, share, or pass your personal information to any third parties.
I will only ever ask you for the minimum amount of information required to provide our services efficiently; I have no desire to retain any more information than is necessary. I aspire to comply to the fullest extent possible with applicable data protection regulations, in particular, the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) and ePrivacy Directive, where applicable.
I may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. I may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of my Website may be entirely usable.
Adjust my Cookie preference
Third-party use of personal information
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
This Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – This service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics. We have anonymized our Google Analytics data and never look at non-aggregated data.
- Phoenix Website, IMU BV – this service is responsible for hosting and operating the website platform Kim Paffen Photography uses.
- Ikoula - this service is responsible for hosting the mail address of ourplanetinmylens.com
Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Sensitive personal information
If you leave a comment, certain information (your name as you provide it) may be publicly visible, however, your email address will not be. We will not contact you using your email as this goes against GDPR regulations, so if you wish to be contacted by Kim Paffen Photography, please contact us directly. Please do not request that we contact you in the comments.
View, edit or delete your personal information
You have the right to view, edit, or erase the personal data we have collected about you.
In the situation where you have directly provided personal information to us (by filling out a form on our site), you have:
- The right to obtain from us confirmation about whether any such data is being held;
- The right to require that we provide you with whatever data we are holding/processing about you, including the right for that data to be transferred to another data controller;
- Even if you have consented to Us processing your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that permission at any time;
- The right to require us to rectify any incomplete or incorrect information held about you;
In the situation where we collect personal data automatically (from your internet browser or via internet Cookies or other similar technologies), you have:
- The right to object to the legal basis upon which we are collecting this data and We have an obligation to consider and respond to that objection;
- The right to request the prevention of further processing of your data while your objection is considered;
- The right to make a complaint to the relevant data protection authority.
You have the right to require us to erase the data held about you (the ‘right to be forgotten’). To request to be forgotten or to be unsubscribed from our e-mail database, please use the unsubscribe option on our newsletters or send us an e-mail to email@example.com with “UNSUBSCRIBE” typed into the subject line of the e-mail.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Kim Paffen Photography | Our Planet in my Lens
Kerkrade, The Netherlands