Experience Africa's natural beauty
Africa is the world's second-largest continent. It will touch your heart and after your first visit, you will never be the same. It’s one of the most beautiful continents in the world and I can think of a million reasons to visit Africa. It has the most varied wildlife and bird species in the world with the Great Migration as an annual highlight in East Africa, magical African sunsets, magnificent diverse landscapes, rich culture, and strong traditions with many different languages and tons of tribes to learn from. Going on a safari in Africa will make you feel more grounded, connected to nature, the people, and yourself.
Africa is not just a place, it's a feeling! ~ Kevin Fraser
With 54 countries and 145 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, it can be hard to choose your (next) African travel destination.
Table of contents in this Africa Travel Guide:
- Best things to do in Africa
- All Africa Travel Guides (by country)
- Best time to visit Africa
- Things to know before you travel to Africa
- Featured Safari Tips for Africa
- Popular countries to visit in Africa by region
- Africa Safari Knowledge
- Africa in photos
- Safari Tours Africa: find the best deal!
- Book a Wildlife course in the African Bush